Thursday Matt went to school while I got caught up on some school work and house work. When I went to get him from school I was informed that he had been in time out that day. Apparently he had been in his 1st fight. Him and another little boy wanted the same toy and they started pushing each other and both got a slap in before the teacher put them both in time out. It's kind of hard to be upset with him for finally standing up for him self rather than just standing back crying.
That evening we took Granny and Pappy to Nashville for another Preds playoff game.

rally towels in action


Matthew got his belly full and slept the entire game

Final score Preds 0 Blackhawks 3

Since we took the shuttle to the arena cause it was sprinkling we were going to ride it back but the line was long so we just walked.
Jeff with Matthew (who woke up on the walk out the arena) and Granny checking out the river


pappy taking a look

Dont do it granny! He cant swim!

Friday morning was yet another early morning jog after a few hours sleep. But it was a nice morning to be out. Then Matthew and I had a lazy day hanging out at home. We got some stuff done and some plans made and played out side alot!

random shots from the yard


