Thursday, April 8, 2010

thursday pics

After taking Matthew to school this morning I went to do some shopping and run errands because there wasn't anything at work for me for today. I decided to go for a walk along the green way because I needed to calibrate my ipod workout program and receiver before getting started with training on Monday. I walked along the same area that was struck by the tornado this time last year. It was the 1st time I had been on the green way and the portion I walked was very nice! I look forward to seeing more of it as the half marathon training progresses.



After getting bub from school we went straight to the pool. We swam for an hour then took a 30 minute break before lessons started. Here are a couple cell phone pics.


playing with his friends by themselves before lessons started!





He fell asleep on the way home from lessons and as of now (10:30pm) he is still snoozing. Will see how early he wakes up in the morning!

ADDED: I forgot to write the funniest part of the day! Before dropping Matt off at school we stopped by the Graduate Studies office at my school to drop off a paper. What I thought would be a run in/run out thing turned into a 20 minute conversation. During this time, Matthew was really good while I held him and he even layed his head on my shoulder for most the time. When the lady came back at one point from asking someone else a question about my papers, she sat down to call yet another office. As she does this I smell the worst smell from the little butt I was holding. I whispered to him and asked if he needed to potty. He raised his head and in a loud, clearly audible voice he says "NO! I just farted mom!" The poor girl was trying to hard to not laugh as she had to finish her phone call. It was too funny!