



my creation while I watched Matt play at the train table for an hour!





We checked out the meet the critter show and the animal was their hedgehog. I wasn't quite sure how Matt would be with it but he wanted to see it so we went in. Here he is petting her. She is an albino hedgehog named Toothpick

friends of ours checking out toothpick

Jake and Josh taking their turn to pet her

Matthew even told the lady about his hedgehog named Doby.

Then we headed home and it was over to Granny and Pappy's for Matt while Jeff and I went to the hockey game. It was the 1st home playoff game of the series and we got low tickets, right behind the bench again so didn't want to take Matthew.
I love a downtown skyline picture!

blowups outside for the youngsters

Here are a couple pictures from the game as I put all of them on Facebook and blogger is being a pain!


Preds win 4-1 over Blackhawks!

Us after the game!

It was such a fun game. A completely different atmosphere than normal. The crowd was into it, the team was much more aggressive, the refs allowed a little more fighting on the ice. It was awesome!!
