Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Sunday at Granny and Pappy's

Sunday after church we came home and met the delivery guys who were bringing my new dryer! Long story short, the old one died a tragic death last week so we went shopping for a new one Saturday!

After it was delivered and we were inside changing clothes, Matthew was in the driveway smearing mud on my car! Oh my goodness was I ticked off. Then I get him to give him a spanking and his pants are covered in mud so that saved his butt! He went straight to the tub while I wiped off the car. Then we got dressed to head over to Granny and Pappy's for lunch.

Trying to be cute after he got in trouble





Annie resting


puppy paws are as cute as baby toes





another one of Al's yummy cakes





























annie and oz's 1st meeting





she got tangled up and he stepped on her. poor little thing! one day she will be big enough to hold her own!


lazy boy


i love the line of drool/water from his mouth














I left early to go to a sorority meeting! It was a super fun meeting. We had a ceremony to change officers and are excited about what the new year and new structure holds!