Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tennessee Renaissance Festival

Saturday morning i headed to my group run, which was awesome! Then we picked up granny and went to breakfast followed by going to the renaissance festival.

























































visiting Castle Gwynn



























































We went home after touring the castle instead of going back into the festival. I was coming down with a migraine and it was getting worse. For some reason I get sick everytime I go to Cracker Barrel... hmmmm The combination of being tired, hot and dehydrated just wasnt sitting well with me. Jeff has to pull over twice so I could throw up on the side of the road. I felt a tad better after that and was ready for a nap. So I spent the rest of the day in bed and Jeff and Matt went to granny and pappys to give me some quiet! By supper time i was ready to get up and we all went out for supper.