When I get in the office the nurse had a hard time finding the heartbeat again but after a little bit there it was. The Dr. H came in and said we could do the u/s anytime. Even that day because there was an open slot right after my appointment. I was ready. I said sure lets do it. Then I had a change in heart. Jeff had said he wanted to be there so I told Dr H that I would just have to schedule it and come back.
We discussed the headaches and hydration. We are sticking with the prevention approach rather than even going into taking pain killers for the pain. One caffeine beverage a day seems to be doing some good. Pair that with some excedrin or phenergran when needed and most importantly lots of water I think we will be fine. Of course the water also helps with not having braxton hicks contractions so it is a win win for me!
So overall all is good and we go back in 4 weeks for the next visit!
When we get out to the desk to schedule the ultrasound I get a text from Jeff and burst out laughing. I read it to Dr. H and he got a kick out of it. Jeff said "dont be trying to get an u/s without me LOL"
Sounds like he really knows me!
Just one more week wait then hopefully we will know if we are buying pink or blue!
We made a quick trip to the Discovery Center before meeting Jaclyn for lunch then home to rest up!






