So Tuesday Matt stayed home from school and was feeling much better and by Wed he was back to normal. Unless of course you ask him how his belly was feeling and he instantly pouts and says "oh it's not feeling too well". So back to school on Thursday. After school we went to get TX Granny and Grayson from the airport then it was off to tball practice.
Friday morning was awesome! We let Oz go wake up Gray because he didnt want to get out of bed!
The mom and I went to Brentwood for a spa morning while Jeff and the boys hung out at the house. This is what we found when we got home!
I am a proud wife and mom just enjoying life and taking it day by day! Some days are long, some days fly by... Some days I feel stress while some days are pure bliss... but no matter what, everyday is absolutely wonderful!