Friday, May 20, 2011

Softball, Jury Duty, Tball and Polynesian food

Wednesday morning we took Mom and Gray to the airport. Then that evening we spent at the ball field watching Jeff play softball. It was really fun. Matt was hollering at the guys to "hustle". And Jeff was hitting pop flys to Matt was hollering at him to "keep it low". He really was enjoying his dad playing ball. I think it was good for him to go watch dad play for a change.

Of course Thursday evening was Matt's own tball practice.

Then Friday morning started off with Matt hanging with Granny and Pappy while I went to jury duty. It was kind of interesting the selection process. They seriously drew names (once people were exempted or not) out of a can. It was the selection for the grand jury. They hear the cases and determine if enough evidence is there to bring it to trial. How cool would that have been. I am just nosy enough that I really wanted to hear my name drawn but it wasnt. So home I went.

Then before long it was time for tball game and I had to head out as soon as it was over to meet the girls at The Omni Hut for our sorority social.

The Omni Hut is a Polynesian place. It was really cool. I had Chicken and Beef Kabob. Yummm was the beef so good.



Not only did we have some of us sorority girls but we had to super fun guests. Here is our group pic. Rachel, Christy, Suzi, Sarah S, Me, Sarah G


A fun night indeed!