

We won the game and then it was off to an early supper at Samauri. Matt sure loves him some soup and shrimp.

Mom and I went to look at a house that evening.
Sunday morning it was church and Matt and Gray and Jeff went to granny and pappy's to play while I showed mom a couple houses then I went to my sorority meeting and mom went running around with the realtor!
The funniest part was mom helping with the dishwasher. She grabbed the Dawn dishwashing liquid and squirted it in before she even realized. So glad she said something before we turned it on or we would have been swimming in bubbles! LOL I may never let her live that one down!


We got it all wiped out and all was good! hehehe
To top off the night we made a run up to the drive in! Nothing like some popcorn and ice cream to end the night while watching Fast Five once again!
Matt and TX Granny picking out some snacks!
