Matthew stayed with granny and pappy since Jeff and I were both running and the course is partly offroad so a stroller just wouldnt be ideal. And I think Matt preferred to stay with them anyways!!
We were meeting Christy and Rachel there too!
After getting there I ran into some other runner friends! This is me, Dianne, Kathleen and Juanita

Here is Rachel before her very 1st 5k!!

me, Christy and Rachel ready to run

Jeff and I

Lets do this thing!

The course itself was super hilly, muddy, gravely and overall a kinda tough course. Christy and I threw intervals out the window and ran when we felt like it and walked up the hills! LOL Here is a snap Dianne grabbed after we finished!

Rachel made it!! Awesome!!

Us after the race

we then came back to the boro for some chuys! Brad, Luke and Evelyn joined us for dinner.

loving her texas sized martini!

cheers to rachels first race!

Here are our race results. Rachel didnt have a timing chip but she did great! Christy and I officially beat our last 5K time by a minute! Nice to set a PR on a colder day and harder course! And Jeff was in his own world just trying to get through the pack. He did awesome on his time considering he doesnt run! (I am going to beat him on the next one!) Way to go all of us!!
Zoo Run
Chip Timing Race
5K Run/Walk
3:00 pm, January 22, 2011
CHRISTY JORDAN 41:03
JENNIFER BANE 41:03
JEFFREY BANE 38:34
