Wednesday was another snow day for most school in Middle TN. Matt and I decided to leave the house early before my class so we could check out the new exhibit at the Discovery Center. Shortly after leaving the house I get an email that my night class had been cancelled due to weather and a family emergency.
The Robot Zoo
See if you can spot the similarities in each picture of him cutting?
If you guessed that he sticks his tongue out while cutting then you are a winner! LOL
Writing his name on the see thru drawing board!
Snack time. We made mini cheesecakes! Take a graham cracker, spread whipped cream cheese on it then top with jelly (we used strawberry) and some whip cream!
Dad got done early and came to play too!
Since I didnt have class, we made the most of it and played then went to get Jeff signed up for a membership at the Rec Center then made it home in time to eat dinner with the family before heading to church!
