Friday, October 21, 2011

Our hospital stay

On Thursday Jaclyn came to visit

Mr Herb also came to visit about the time Jaclyn had to leave for work.

Then after our company Matt checked out dad changing a dirty diaper! LOL

Dad and matt hung out for a minute then went to eat lunch when my lunch arrived. Then they came back. Matt was napping but when he woke up he had to climb on dads lap too!

Matt went running around with granny and pappy for a bit. Dad stayed with me so I could get a shower. Funny thing was I was all set to shower. Got the water turned on and realized it was flooding the bathroom. They came to check on it. Of course it was after the time for maintenance so they couldnt get it fixed. We ended up moving rooms because it was a drain issue and no reason to stay in there while they would be in and out to work on it the next day anyways. So we moved down the hall and I finally got a shower! LOL Dad then left for a bit to have supper then back they came. It was really funny because Silas was squirming while dad and granny changed a dirty diaper and Matt doesnt like his brother being upset. So he wanted to hold him

And then he proceeded to tell him funny jokes so he wouldnt be upset! LOL

And big brother pushed him back to the nursery for me that evening so I could get some rest and they could head home.

It was another good night. Silas slept alot and was brought in for feedings. He really is a great baby. Aside from the screaming when he was first born, he has been so content and not much of a crier. He is just a joy!

Then on Friday morning I got a visit from my Dr. He said I was doing fantastic and if I choose to I could get ready to go home that day rather than waiting til Sat evening. I was all for it! Even the nurses were surprised he was letting me go that day. Silas wasnt due for his assessment til after lunch so we spent the day hanging out and getting ready.

And before ya knew it it was 5:30pm and we were ready to head home!

in the car and ready

big brother getting strapped in his seat