Tuesday was back to school day for Matthew. And even better is that it was field trip day! Dad even got to go with him which was even better. So Silas and mom sent big brother and dad to the pumpkin patch and we hung out at home!
Pictures from the field trip! I told dad he had to at least take a couple just to prove they were there! LOL
The day’s tragedy was that Matt got a huge splinter and cried and cried and didnt want anyone to touch it or anything but they finally got it out and he came home and it was the 1st thing he had to tell me about. He was holding his finger up and of course it was the middle finger which made it kind of funny!
We all hung outside for a little bit since it was so nice out.
Before too long the big boys were both yawning. It was too funny cause we went inside and before I knew it Matt and dad were both asleep! They took a couple hour nap while Silas and I watched TV! I guess the past week has been rough on them! hehehe
