Nothing like a friends 3rd birthday party at the splash pad to kick off the weekend!
RJ sitting on the sprinkler
Luke’s turn on the sprinkler
This was going to be a pic of Luke and Miles but Jackson ran through! I love that his feet aren’t even hitting the ground!
Matt was in trouble for pushing a kid away from the water gun thing that he was trying to hog
ring around the rosie!
and they got grandma to play too!
RJ and Miles
Christy and Evelyn
Matt and Luke
One of my fav pictures of the day! Miles is just to cute!
The birthday boy ready for lunch
Amanda with Xander, Carrie and Jackson the birthday boy, Christy with Evelyn
Suzi in the background while Jackson grabs more pizza
Luke, Amanda, Miles and Jackson
Time for blowing out candles
it’s his curly hair and big brown eyes that can just melt your heart!
Suzi and Xander catching some rays
after a little nap it was then time to head over to another friends house to help her celebrate her XL party!
Lisa (the birthday girl) with friends doing some sidewalk chalk drawings
I didnt take many pictures for some reason! I sat my camera down during the water gun fights and just never picked it back up! But I sure had a great time visiting with the girls. Jeff sat outside with the guys and they were entertained by the little boys who played and laughed and were just little wild guys but they were so good!
