Thursday, August 26, 2010

last day in texas

Since Matt had spent the night with TX Granny on Wednesday, we had to head down to get him Thursday morning. While there we took more puppy pictures! They had their tails docked and are just way too cute!




We couldnt figure out anything to do and Gray had to do school work so we headed back to WF to hang out at the apartment for the afternoon!





I ended up showing a couple apartments while there so it wasnt a total waste of an afternoon! Once you do property management, it's hard to get out of the habit! I loved my days running the apartment complexes in West TX. It was never a dull moment.

A not so good picture of one of the overpasses in Wichita Falls. I love the decorative ones!


For dinner we met up with Gran, Miami, Amy, Utah, Mom and Grayson at Texas Roadhouse! A great ending to a fantastic trip!


Then we went back to TX Granny's to visit just a little more before heading back to the apartments to gather our stuff and get a little sleep!