Did I mention how much we have enjoyed seeing Aladdin?! hahaha
We went again for the final showing Sunday afternoon. This time Jodie got to go with us and Gran went again and we met up with long time friends of mine, Brandy Doug and Abby! It was so much fun to see them after 10 years of nothing but emails! I moved to West TX in 2000 then shortly after they were off to Germany due to Doug being in the army. Then I moved to Tennessee and when they returned to the states they were in Missouri. They have recently moved back to North TX and I was so glad they came up to check out the play and to visit. Brandy was at the hospital when Grayson was born but hasnt seen him since his 1st birthday. I cant believe it has been that long ago! It was so cool to finally meet her little girl after seeing tons of pictures over the past 6 years. And she got to finally meet Matthew which was so fun.
Matthew keeps asking for the Aladdin movie now because he loves the blue Genie!
I wanted to get Miami’s backflip so bad but I wasnt ready! Ughhhh Here is her blurry legs flying across stage again!
After the play and visiting for a bit, Grayson, Me and Matthew headed down to visit Russ or better known by Gray as Pa
The boys loved riding the mule thing!
Big hugs from Grandma Dixie (Russ’ mom)
Russ, Matt and Gray heading off for one of many rides
Then when we came home we played with the new puppies. My mom has acquired 4 more dogs. These are Toy Mini Schnauzers. One was pregnant and due the end of the month but when we went outside this afternoon we found she had already had the puppies. So after the play mom came home to get her and the puppies cleaned up and all snug inside. Unfortunately we were too late today to save one puppy but there were 3 living and they are so cute. The momma is doing so well with everyone
Matt loved holding them and keep asking for the baby cows. I guess the black and white spots threw him off! LOL
