Monday, August 30, 2010

are we crazy or what??

Monday morning we were dumb enough to make our way to the college campus on the 1st day of school. What a mad house it was. We tried for 45 minutes to find a parking spot and ended up parking way over in BFE and rode the bus to campus. Of course Matt loved riding the bus. All was going good and we got the signatures we needed to complete my stuff so I could get registered then we walked our rears off going here and there and across the street and all over!

When we were done we rode the bus back. This time Matt knew our bus driver! he was his sunday school teacher just the morning before! He thought that was so neat.

He had his choice of where to eat and Dairy Queen won out because they have chocolate ice cream cones!

When we finally made it home, Matt left the car door open when he climbed out my seat and then we came in and let Oz out. Next thing I know, Matt hollers at me from outside saying Oz is in my car. Sure enough this is what I see when I open the back door!